Auf der Suche nach einer Allgaier A24 Zylinderlaufbuchse

• Auf der Suche nach einer Allgaier A24 Zylinderlaufbuchse. Ich habe gehört, dass der A24 eine größere Bohrung von 130 mm hat als der A22 mit einer Bohrung von 125 mm. Den A22 mit 12mm Bohrung finde ich problemlos, aber keinen für den A24.

Ich schreibe von der Familienfarm in Irland (hauptsächlich David Brown-Traktoren), also entschuldigen Sie bitte die schlechte Google-Übersetzung dieser Nachricht!

• Hello Shamrock,

nice to hear of an Allgaier in Ireland. The A24 is quite a rare type even over here in Germany.

The consequence of the low production number an the even lower number of survivors is a lack of parts that are unique for the A24.

The only source for new spare parts is Michael Blechschmidt. You might have found his webpage already:

Allgaier R18-R22-A22-A24 - neue Ersatzteile
    Allgaier R18-R22-A22-A24, Uetze
    www.michael-blechschmidt.info

He has no new 130 mm pistons or liners because there are not enough potential customers for a commercial rebuilt.

Your request sounds as if your piston is reuseable? Do you have the opportunity to produce a liner on your own?

Otherwise you will have to switch to the 125 mm version and buy a new piston, too.

I do not believe that there is a "new old stock" liner anywhere to find that still hasnt been found and sold to a user.

Kind regards and good luck,

Fabian

• Hello Fabien,

Thanks for your informative reply. Yes, in fact the tractor is owned by my uncle who is a competent mechanic/machinist so he could machine this, but asked for my help to see if I could find one to buy, to save him some effort.

I wanted to ask was the cylinder liner simply the 125mm version drilled out for a 130mm bore? Or was the engine block also different, so simply getting a 125mm version and machining to 130mm wouldn't work?

Anyway, thank again for your helpful reply, at least I know it's not likely to find one, so we can look at the other options.

• Hello Shamrock,

your question concerning the differences between both liners possibly lead to an easy solution. The solution you aimed at and I totally forgot to think about.

My answer earlier this day implicated that the liners with a bore of 125 mm for the A22 fit to the engine block of the A24 so there is only one version to be rebuilt.

To be sure, you should ask an check Michael. But if I remember correctly he once told me I will have to use both liner and piston for the A22 on our A24 in case of heavy wear on the parts.

So normally it should be able to machine a 125 mm liner up to 130 mm. But, as I said before,better ask Michael and in case use his parts.

Kind regards,

Fabian

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!