Neues Mitglied sagen Hallo

• Hello My name is Brian and I am from Lincolnshire in the UK, I recently bought a Hanomag R12 tractor which I love to bits also it's a bit rarer over here :D

Hallo Mein Name ist Brian und ich komme aus Lincolnshire in England, ich kaufte vor kurzem einen Hanomag R12-Traktor die ich zu Bits Liebe auch It ist ein bisschen seltener hier :D

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/brianjbox…kp7eos.jpg.html

I cannot find any UK Hanomag clubs so I hope you don't mind me joining yours

Alle UK-Hanomag-Vereine nicht auffindbar so hoffe ich, dass Sie dont\ ' t dagegen, mich zu verkaufen

It is quite difficult for me as I am afraid I do not speak any German, I am using BabelFish to translate :oops:

Es ist ziemlich schwierig für mich wie ich fürchte, ich spreche keine Deutsch, verwende ich BabelFish übersetzen :oops:

I apologise in advance if things are not making sense

Ich entschuldige mich im voraus, wenn Dinge nicht Sinn machen

Is there anywhere I can get the wiring diagram for the R12 as I had a little fire :cry:

Gibt es irgendwo den Schaltplan bekomme ich für die R12 da ich ein wenig Feuer hatte :cry:

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/brianjbox…dtunim.jpg.html

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/brianjbox…g?sort=3&page=1

Thank you for looking at my post.
    Brian

Vielen Dank für den Blick auf meine post Brian

• Hi Brian,

welcome here, nice to have people from other countries here as well.
    I think it should not be necessary to translate everything into German, some of us are
    also familiar with English, I am sure.
    So I will try to translate what I know:

Öldruckkontolleuchte is the warning light for the oil pressure and is connected to the oil pressure Switch.
    Glühanlaßschalter is a comination of glowing and starting Switch
    Ladekontrollleuchte is the Charge indicator lamp of the alternator
    Schaltkasten is the ignition lock
    Glühüberwacher is only a big resistance that starts glowing if the glow plug is glowing enough
    Anhängersteckdose is the plug socket for electric connection of the Trailer
    The last one - very left on the drawing I can´t read, is the electric plus-Connection for the temperature- indication.

I hope this helps a little bit, if any further questions regarding translation or technical help don´t hesitate to ask.

Regards, Jörg.

Fendt F20GH 1952; Fahr D90H 1956

• Hi Jorg

Many thanks for your help, I have been trying to translate those words all afternoon but they were not clear so I couldn't spell them correctly.

I will add them to my diagram and hopefully be able to get my tractor going again :D

Sorry about the poor translations but I thought it would be rude if I did not at least try.

I bought my Hanomag tractor because it is not one often seen here in the UK, I didn't realise that it's rarity over here would mean no clubs to join.

I hope you guys don't mind me dropping in now and again and asking silly questions and please tell me if I post something in the wrong section, I find something's don't translate quite how they should :lol:

Thanks again
    Brian

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Brian,

yes, it is the Widerstand on the drawing.

Welcome here and good luck with your Hanomag! The R12 is a nice small tractor you can have much fun with if you take care on it.

Most important part is the engine, it doesn´t love low rpm´s! Always drive, work and even wait or stand on middle rpm´s, do not let the engine pop slow like a Lanz Bulldog or a hit and miss engine.

No fear of moderators :wink: We can differ between someone who is just too lazy to look for the right section and friendly and struggled guys who might have some problems with their translator. And your translater seems not to be the best one. No matter, we are not afraid of topics written in english!

kind regards,
    Fabian

• Thanks for the conformation on the Wilderstand Fabian, it is very helpful as over the years the Hanomags wiring as suffered many bad repairs and some items aren't even connected up :o

I have receipts with the tractor showing the engine was rebuilt and a receipt for piston rings and oil rings, my tractor running spits out quite a bit of oil from the outlets on the exhaust, does this sound correct :?

Well thanks again for your help and you're welcome, also allowing to post in English :lol:

Cheers everyone

Brian

• Hi Brian,
    your R12s a two stroke engine, so you know it always burns more oil than a four stroke engine does. What I can imagine is due to low temperature as consequence of engine running only light without low power output, it doesn´t burn all the oil.
    Other possibilities might be the wrong oil, or a damage of the sealing of the Roots-blower ... .

Regards, Jörg.

Fendt F20GH 1952; Fahr D90H 1956

• Thanks Jorg

My tractor was restored a few years ago by previous owners and has never done more than driving in and out of the garage, it's never done any work and probably never got hot.
    I have just started using it to split logs which has the engine running full speed and some logs are large enough that they slow the engine down so at least this is working it a little, I'm guessing a lot of these old restored tractors do nothing other than the odd tractor run, I doubt many still work for a living [not in the UK anyway]

Can't wait to get mine going again, I have six ton of logs to split :o:lol:

Cheers

Brian

P.S. the widerstand has fibre [non conducted] washers/spacers on the poles supporting the coil, can these still be bought?

• Hello again

I finally got some time off work and have re-wired my Hanomag :D it's running well with more things working than before plus I now know it a little better, I have enjoyed the re-wiring and wondering if I should fit indicators or not? [not really required over here on a classic].

Does anyone know where I can find some information on the Rootes Super Charger?

Also does anyone know what this lever is for [green circle round end]?

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/brianjbox…mbglbf.jpg.html

Many thanks

Brian

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!